Mob Squad Audition Registration
Enter Your Information Below
WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
The undersigned “Participant” has been approved to participate in a Pistons Academy Event (“The Mob Squad Audition”), which includes physical activity. In consideration of the special instruction to be provided, Participant agrees as follows:
1. Participation in the audition includes the risk that the participant may incur serious or permanent injury up to and including death. This risk exists despite the Detroit Pistons’ utilization of particular rules, equipment and personal discipline to reduce the risk of injury. Participant understands this activity includes, but is not limited to, actions such as dancing, running and jumping.
2. Participant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations concerning his/her conduct during The Clinic whether such rules and regulations are communicated verbally or in writing. Participant further understands that a breach of such rules and regulations may result in the termination of his/her participation in The Clinic without any penalty whatsoever to the Detroit Pistons or its affiliates.
3. Participant ASSUMES ALL RISK INCIDENTAL TO PARTICIPATION IN THE AUDITION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE RISK OF INJURY OR DEATH. PARTICIPANT, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF/HERSELF, FAMILY MEMBERS, HEIRS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS RELEASES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE NBA, THE DETROIT PISTONS, PALACE SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS FROM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY THAT MAY RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO PARTICIPANT OR OTHERS, FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE AUDITION. Participant shall defend, indemnify and hold all such entities listed in the prior sentence harmless from any liability or damages arising out of such loss, damage or injury to you or to other participants.
4. Participant grants permission to Palace Sports & Entertainment, the Detroit Pistons, and their respective licensees and agents, to utilize Participant’s likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, The Clinic or any activities surrounding the same, without further authorization or compensation.
6. If Participant is under 18 years of age, the undersigned parent or guardian (“Parent/Guardian”) confirms that he/she is the parent or legal guardian of the Participant and that he/she fully understands the terms of this Waiver and Release of Injury. Further, Parent/Guardian has been given the opportunity to ask any questions about this Waiver and Release of Injury before signing it. Parent/Guardian understands the risk being assumed by his/her child's participation in THE PISTONS ACADEMY CLINIC and is signing this document freely and without inducement.
PRINT PARTICIPANT'S NAME:___________________________________________
PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN'S SIGNATURE
(IF PARICIPANT IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD)